Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Weekend activites

We had a good weekend, which included a visit from nanny Carol and papa Lin. This was a special treat, because it has been a while since we have seen both of them. They got to be in service with us on Sunday and then back home to get the kids lunch and naps in. After their naps, and Brian got home, we headed to Old Chicago restaurant. We had never been before, but they had, and it was really good pizza, some of the best I've had probably. I got to test out their potato soup too, which was good as well. After dinner we ventured to Target to do a little shopping. Actually, I needed to return something, and get something else, and we ended up getting some shopping in for the kids. Thanks nanny and papa for a great day and the fun stuff for the kids. Hope we can see you again soon! (I regret I didn't get any pictures this time around, next time for sure)

No comments:

Post a Comment