Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Great Friends, Good Food, Lots of kids, and a nice fall day

What a long title today, but I had to express all the good things about today. Some of my friends got together today to hang out. One of my favorite things to do, just be, you know. We had good conversation, great food (thank you, thank you), and lots of kids all around. Of course I can't forget about the amazing weather we have been having. It is a nice fall day today. The kids played outside some. Izze got to swing, and hit the bat and ball around. Ian mostly ran around, and walked with the stroller, until he fell and scratched his little head some. He was fine though, he just likes a little comfort from mommy. Nothing like having a fun day with friends and good food (the dip and the cake were my favorite, yummy!!) Thanks for a great day everyone, until next time!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment