Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Time Has Passed..........











I was reading a friends' blog today, and her blog was "looking back", pictures of her kids when they were younger. It touched my heart and brought tears to my eyes, because I too remember when her two boys were born, and I can't believe how much they have grown. So......... today I decided to steal her idea and do one of my own. When I got to looking at all the pictures of the kids when they were babies, I really could not believe how fast, and how much they have changed. Izze was all checks when she was born, and now she is my beautiful little princess. Ian was more skinny looking, and now he has filled out into a handsome toddler boy, with beautiful blond hair (can I say beautiful for a boy, I guess since he is mine, Ha Ha). I think if I could I would hang all their pictures up in the house, I love looking and taking pictures of them. I have many more I could post, but for now I won't take your time looking at more. I thought this was a fun idea to do, and it brings back such loving and warm thoughts to my heart. Hope you enjoy them as much as I am today.

1 comment: