Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Princess & The Fireman!






Yesterday, at our mom's group we had a Halloween Party at Gaylee's house, (Thank you Gaylee for opening up your home to us). Izze dressed up like a princess of course, (something she does almost everyday or at least a week). Ian was a fireman. I think they looked so cute. Their little friends were all dressed up too, we had so many little cute kiddos around. Gaylee fixed a great lunch for us, so yummy, and lots of great desserts. It was a fun time together with everyone.

The picture with Ian and the piano, I had to post too. He likes to go in the office and pretend to play the piano, and sing. You can't understand what he is saying, but you know he is singing because the rhythm of his voice. It is so cute. He likes for me to sing and play with him sometimes. (Oh, if you are wondering if I "play", no, I pretend too). He is something, they both like to do what daddy does.

No comments:

Post a Comment