Thursday, October 2, 2008

Thursday - Great Day Ahead!

Something about Thursday's, makes me ready for the weekend to come. I have been loving the mornings lately. The kids usually want to go outside in the mornings to play, so we leave the door open since it is so cool in the morning. I love it, sometimes I will sit outside with them and drink my coffee and enjoy the beauty that God created just for us to gaze upon. The kids have so much fun playing outside and I love to watch them, unless a screaming match begins, then I have to wake up from my gaze and step in to calm the madness.

Today looks to be busy with the some errands and things to be done, but then tonight is my date with my husband, my friend. I always look forward to these times and get excited inside. We have a relaxing time and it is so nice to be together. The good food is a plus too. We have so many favorite places. To all my friends and family, here's to a great Thursday ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment