Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Autumn Sprinkle

Today is one of those Autumn days, where the air is cool and we have some drizzle too. It is cloudy and somewhat foggy as well, but still nice to see Autumn peaking through. The kids and I spent some time at home this morning, enjoying the down time, since it seems like it has been so busy lately. Then it was off to the Library, which we only returned our books, and DVD today, because our lapsit class is closed for a few weeks. The kids and I are sad about this, but it will re-open in Nov. After that is was lunch with a friend! It is nice to do this sometimes. Though we can't get much talking in because of the conversations and such of the kids. We still had a good time, and I am thankful for these moments in my life. The kids are napping and I have been doing the on going project of getting fall/winter clothes down and putting up summer stuff. It seems like it always takes months, because you really need to keep out some summer stuff, because as we all know I'm sure we will have some warm days still to come before it gets cool enough for long sleeves all the time. Tonight we have worship practice, and one of our shows comes back on tonight, so I will be sure and tape it so we can watch it when we arrive back home and get the kids to bed. What a good day today is. Wishing you Autumn's cool sprinkle today.

No comments:

Post a Comment