Thursday, September 4, 2008

Great Thursday!!

Great Thursday to you! Well, I am a little behind this week. I got a stomach bug or something on Tuesday and it hit me hard. I was down for the count for a couple of days. Today, I feel pretty good, still a little tired feeling. I have to say this weather is great though. The kids and I got out today, since we have been inside a lot lately, and couldn't have been more beautiful. The breeze is just like fall weather and makes me anticipate what's to come. I do love the fall time, just like spring when it breaks through from the winter cold. The stores already have their fall decorations out, and it makes me want to snatch some up, but I don't know what I would do with them at the moment. To the fresh air of fall to come, can't wait. It's like starting new again.

Izze dressed herself today in her little sweater dress and sandals. I thought she looked pretty good so we went with it. She is starting to want to pick out her clothes now, which most of the time I have to "pre-approve", but she does a pretty good job. She looked very cute.
Ian, well mommy still picks out his clothes, and if I do say so myself, he looks so handsome today. His little pants and shirt, simple, but he sure is cute with those golden locks and big hazel eyes like his daddy. Gotta love it! I think it is so fun having a boy and girl. So glad God blessed us with these two little people. I wish I had pictures, but we were out the door pretty fast and didn't have a chance to snap a shot of them. You can just take my word for it. Well, I will try and get caught up, I have pictures from Labor Day to post and the weekend stuff. Maybe tonight or tomorrow. Have a great "pre-fall" feeling Thursday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment