Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Dentist Day

Well, today was the long awaited, avoided, deadline day for the dentist visit. This was my first time to have work done, so I was trying to hold off as long as possible. I had four cavities on one side (2 top, 2 bottom), and then I have four more on the other side, (2 top, 2 bottom again), to have done at a later date. I knew I needed to get the appointment set or I probably would just keep avoiding it. I had one cavity so big he was hoping we wouldn't have to do a root canal. He thinks we have avoided that situation for now. Please Lord! I have to say he is good at what he does. Needles and all, I really didn't feel much. He said he was numbing me good. I told him that was great, I didn't want to feel anything. So, for a first time, it was a good experience. I don't totally dread going back to do the next four, "I can handle it" (LoL). I will probably hold off for a while though. (Ha, Ha)

No comments:

Post a Comment