Monday, September 22, 2008

Dynamo!!!!!

Our mom's group met at Dynamo Gym today, and Izze just loves this place,(along with any other jump play place). Whenever I tell her we are going to mom's group today, she usually ask if it is the jump place. They have a little ball pit, slides, all kinds of things to crawl in and climb. Ian and I even crawled and climbed our way through some of them. Which this my friends chose to be a challenge for me. I was so tired just after a couple of rounds up and through the maze. I'm not sure they were build for mom's and dad's to crawl around in, but we do it for our kids. When they say mommy come slide with me or watch me, you have to make it up the climb zone, right. At least the first time or two. We had a great time, and a great group of kids and mom's come out today. Hope to see you guys next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment