Thursday, September 11, 2008

Back Track To Labor Day!






We headed to Ponca for Labor Day, to visit with my brother and his family and my mom, and her family. We always enjoy seeing them and spending time with them. Izze loves Tom's girls, and Joslyn (my sister's little girl). She likes all the fun toys they have and they always take time to play with her, and swim if the weather permits. The water was a little cooler this time around, but Izze didn't seem to care, she just knew she wanted to go swimming. After the swimming she headed to the big trampoline, Ian seemed to enjoy this one too. Ian and my brother hit it off pretty well this time. Ian went right to him and didn't want anyone else to hold him for a long time. He must have remembered the good time they had last time. They had a good game of horse shoes going on too, next time I will have to join in on that one. We had lots of yummy stuff to eat. It was a great time with family.

No comments:

Post a Comment