Monday, September 8, 2008

Such Great Ladies!

I enjoy our mom's group as much as Izze and Ian do playing with all their little friends. I am surrounded by incredible women, who are great mothers. Every time I am around these women I am uplifted, encouraged, motivated, and strengthened. They make me laugh, and I know they laugh at me when I get lost driving time and time again. These women are kindhearted, thoughtful, giving, and they serve each other. I am thankful that the Lord has these women in my life. We had missed the mom's group a couple of weeks in a row, and I really do miss hanging out with these ladies when we miss. So, to you ladies, thank you for being such a great, (and needed), part of my life. What would life be without you?? (Still have some blogs to catch up on, but I had to post about my friends today.)

No comments:

Post a Comment