Monday, September 22, 2008

Weekend Update!

What a great weekend! Thursday night Brian and I were able to get away on a date. I really enjoy this time together. I love just the one on one time I get to spend with my best friend, my husband. No distractions, just us face to face (with the many others at the Cheesecake Factory). That's right we went to one of our favorites ( a list of many, I know). It was sooo good. We split our favorite dish there, which is the Chicken Madeira. Then we had the 30th anniversary cheesecake, yummy. So good. Now that the kids are older and more settled into their routines, I feel better about leaving them. It makes it a little easier. After dinner we headed to the south side and did a little looking/shopping at Marshall's. Oh, how I wish we had one that was closer. Tried on lots of stuff, but nothing seemed to work that night. So it was off to the kids department. I love shopping for them just as much as for myself, if not more. I did have success on that end. They do have cute kids clothes sometimes. Thanks babe for a great night out!

Friday, we went to a 30th surprise birthday party for a friend of mine. We had a good time. I think she was surprised. Hope you had a great Birthday Janet!

Saturday, I think was the last day of the parade of homes in the city, so we headed out to look at some new homes that were all decorated nice inside. Izze really enjoyed this. She wanted to know if we could go into every home. She didn't really get it. We seen some pretty homes, and decided we should change our paint colors some. We had been planning to do it for a while, but now I think we are really ready. It's just finding those right colors, and having them look the same on the walls. You know?

Sunday, The kids and I were there in all four experiences. Pastor Herbert preached a great message that everyone should hear, and then hear again.

To sum it all up it was a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment