Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Library Day!!

Today was Lapsit day at the Library. This is a new thing for us and so far Izze really seems to enjoy it. It is very interesting to me to watch her listen to the teacher and do what the teacher does. We have play time at first, then we sing the clean up song, and on to story time. The lady does some singing with the five little ducks song, and other stuff. Ian seems to be interested in what the teacher is doing too, he is quite and attentive and watches her. He still doesn't go far from my side though. It will probably take a few more times to warm him up. Today we officially got a library card, and Izze checked out two Fancy Nancy books. She loves these books. Then we had lunch with a friend, that also went to lapsit. I enjoy watching the kids interact (or at least Izze), and I enjoy the class too. I'm so glad I have the opportunity to do these things with them. Great Tuesday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment