Thursday, August 21, 2008

Nanny, Sugar & Dress!







Yesterday, we had a great visit with nanny Carol. We usually get to see her for a little bit before she heads up to Ponca City. Nanny brought us lunch, which was yummy. Thank you. Nanny also made Izze another dress, which Izze tried on, and then this morning wanted it on again. It was made from my grandma's (Carol's mother, my grandma, and Izze and Ian's great grandma, I guess) sewing material. Grandma was a great seamstress, she would make me dresses when I was younger too. There is also a button on the back of the dress that was hers. This will be a dress that I will keep for Izze for years to come. Of course we can't forget about "sugar", which is nanny's little puppy. This is one of the hightlights for Izze, not so much for Ian. He runs the other way when sugar approaches him. Izze just wants to hold her and pet her, and spend as much time with her as she can. We love when nanny gets to visit. When nanny was going to her car, Izze said "nanny I love you." This says it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment