Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Seen The Amimals!

Last Thursday, (you can see I am going backwards in an effort to catch-up), the kids and I headed to the OKC Zoo. We joined the other mom's and kids in our mom's group. We had a great surprise while there too, Becky Kunkel and her boys showed up. Becky and her family moved to the Tulsa area a few months ago, they are greatly missed. They have been apart of our mom's group since we started a mom's group here at Peoples Church. It was so good to see them and see how the kids have changed and grown. Izze sometimes ask about Carter and Bryson when we go certain places. I think she got use to them being where ever we were going to be meeting people. Izze and Ian (this time), seemed to enjoy the animals, and the animals were actually out. The monkeys were out in full swing, the rhino's, and Izze's favorite this time were the sea lions and seals. They had frisbee, and balls to play with in their pool area, she thought that was fun. It was EXTREMELY HOT, so Izze enjoyed getting under the sprayers to get wet. It did feel nice to get a little cool down. We had a great time with all our friends and hope to do it again soon. Yes, I forgot the camera so no zoo pictures this time. (I think I need to strap it to me or something)

No comments:

Post a Comment