Monday, August 24, 2009

Randomness..........

Randomness........ not sure if this is a real word, but it is a good title for today, and my thoughts.

I found an old journal of mine, that is when people wrote with paper and pen, lol. I have to admit I would rather type, it is a lot faster. There is something to be said though about the written word, something almost sacred, personal, dearing, trusting. Anyways, it was interesting reading it. I could remember those things so clearly while reading it. Some things made me smile, and others made me thank the Lord for what and where I am now. Much to be thankful for.

What a gorgeous day it is today! If you stand still in the breeze just for a few seconds, you can feel the fall like weather to come. There is almost a freshness in the air today! Thank you Lord for the things you created for us, your creation to look upon, (the trees, flowers, the blue sky, etc.). I love being up early and outside. There is something about this time of year that the air seems so fresh and clear. I find myself breathing in deep, as to clear my body of the old air.

Today, the kids and I braved a consignment sale. It went well, but not enough time, because of having to get Izze to school. It was very busy, and hard to get the stroller through the aisles of other strollers. LOL

Some people ask me If I enjoy the time alone/or just having one kid while Izze is at school. I guess I haven't come to that point yet, all I can think of is, "is it time to pick her up yet".

I find myself praying over her and Ian more these days. Not that I didn't before, but now I say little "breath prayers" to God throughout the day, asking praying that Izze will be safe, learn, do well. That they both will always love the Lord and follow him. It seems more real today, as they are growing older and moving on to bigger things, ie.. school!

I am so thankful for the mentors in my life. People that have encouraged and strengthened me along the way. I know I would not be at the place I am today without them. Thank you Lord for those people you have brought and continue to bring.

So thankful for my wonderful husband, children, friends & family, and to be a part of a church that is concerned about reaching that "one more person", no matter their past, their present...........

breath your breath on me today on Lord...............

No comments:

Post a Comment