Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Birthday Fun!









Hello again blogging world. I have had a long absence I know, so I will try and get things caught up. I really do have a lot to post, hope I don't forget it all...

My birthday was the last part of July, and I had a great one. I got to have lunch with friends, received cards, and gifts, always nice! I received cards in the mail from family, which for me is always special to be remembered. Showered with FB messages, don't you love technology! Brian and I got to go to Deep Fork to celebrate both of our birthdays this last weekend, which was fun. We went to see a movie, and then indulged in "something chocolate" from Red Rock. In the words of Ian, "delicious"! We had a fun weekend. Brian and the kids also made me cupcakes and a little cake, with sprinkles, so very sweet!!

Monday was Brian's birthday, so the kids and I got him a most delicious chocolate cake, which we all enjoyed, and cards. Gotta love those birthdays!! Now, we just have to finish all those yummy cakes, cupcakes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment