Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Brighter Day!

Today, is a better day!! Mommy (me), did not cry today when dropping Isabelle off at school. (hurray) I'm feeling pretty good about Izze learning and growing this year (until next year when it is all day). Let's just take one year at a time people. LOL Izze again was so excited to go to school she was up and ready by 8AM, picked out her clothes again. Such a big girl. My heart and body were feeling a little anxious while we waited in the car line for drop off, but it soon passed. Ian, on the other hand is not liking this whole sister goes to school thing. He did not want her to go. He said, "I will miss her", "I need her", and then several times as we drove away, "sister you come back here". I guess he misses having his buddy around, but really he is just napping while she is at school, so he will get used to it the same as I will. He is funny though the way he says it, because he is really serious about it. Another thing I will miss is the freedom to just up and go somewhere when we want to get away or something. Now, we have a school schedule to keep too. How things change. I guess it is an opportunity for us, as individuals to grow, learn, be stretched ourselves. To a very bright and happy school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment