Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Fun Stop!

Yesterday, the kids and I had a great time at our mom's group. This was Isabelle's first time to Fun Stop. It is an indoor play area for kids. The adults get to sit around tables and hangout. Izze and Ian both had so much fun. Izze still isn't sure about going way up high in the play center, but someday she will venture that way. She would yell to Carter, "Carter where are you". Carter was way up high in the play gym and she couldn't see him. It was funny just hearing her say it. She got to run and play with the balls, and all her little friends. Ian got to explore the baby area. It has smaller things to climb on just for his age. He mostly slobbered and chewed on the stuff. It was just fun to get out on such a cold/windy day. I wish I would have remember my camera, but no. I seem to have a reoccurring problem with the camera. I always mean to take it, and it slips my mind. We had a great time with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment