Thursday, March 27, 2008

Gorgeous!

Wow! What a gorgeous day today! Yesterday it was nice too, so the kids and I headed for the park area here in our addition. Isabelle loves to swing and slide and see the ducks in the pond. I wish I would have taken my camera, because the ducks come up really close to us. I think they wanted food, but we didn't have any. Then Izze spotted a little bunny rabbit. I think he has a home nearby, because we see him often. She kept chasing him, wanting to hold him. I tried to explain that he was probably scared of us. Ian really enjoyed seeing the ducks too. I have been reading him a book about animals lately, and it has a duck in it, so I think he knew what I was talking about when I said duck (and of course made the duck sound).

Today almost seems hot to me. The kids and I got out and about this morning before their naps, and I was wishing I had on lighter clothes. Izze and Ian enjoyed the outing. We had the windows down and I don't think I heard much from them the whole ride home.

We get to meet daddy later this afternoon at Saturn grill, one of our favorite places to go. They have yummy food.

Well, I think my little man is up now, so here is to a great Thursday and nice weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment