Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Great Moments!

This is Isabelle with my boots on. She usually brings out many of my shoes to try on, and play in. By the time we need to clean up we have shoes everywhere!
















This is Isabelle in her dress up clothes. She loves to put everything on, usually she will have three layers of clothes on or more. She knows she looks so cute!







Yesterday, Izze and I were in our home office, and Izze said, "mommy I'm going to sing and play the piano". I said, like daddy, she said yes. When daddy is in the room practicing she likes to go in their with him and sit in his lap and sing with him. She knows some songs that we do for worship. She was really getting into it, so I had to capture it on camera. She was singing and playing with everything she had. Maybe someday she will want to learn to play. Just had to share some moments of our daily lives with you today!









No comments:

Post a Comment