Friday, March 28, 2008

Tagged!

I was tagged by a friend to answer some interesting questions, (she was also tagged by a friend), so hope everyone enjoys!

1. Do you like Blue Cheese? No, never have.

2. Favorite Food: I like a lot of different things, but probably Tex-Mex!

3. Do you own a gun? No.

4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? I like to get cherry limeades, but lately I have been into the peach tea (we like happy hour, half price drinks)!

5. Do you get nervous before doctor's appointments? Sometimes, I guess it depends on the Doctor and what kind of appointment.

6. What do you think of hot dogs? I really don't eat them. We will have them sometimes at cookouts or something. I usually smother it with mustard to hide the taste. They are ok.

7. Favorite Christmas song: The Christmas Song (Must be Nat King Cole)

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Usually water

9. Can you do push-ups? Yes.

10. Favorite piece of jewelry? I love jewelry, but my wedding ring is my most precious. Next, would be my ring with the kids names on it, then my grandma's ring.

11. Favorite hobby: Shopping

12. Do you have ADD? No.

13. What is one trait that you hate about yourself? I agree with my friend, hate is a strong word, but rather I would improve on my weaknesses. Sometimes I can be too structured or serious.

14. Middle Name: Dawn

15. 3Thoughts at this moment:

*thinking about answering the next question.
*making a grocery list/meals for the week.
*making plans for the weekend

16. 3 Drinks you drink regularly:

*Water
*Water
*Sometimes diet root beer

17. Current worry right now: I don't know at this moment right now, but I would say some extended family concerns often weigh on my mind.

18.Current hate right now: Again I don't know if I hate anything, dislike would be a more accurate statement, but right now I am getting tired of the cold weather. I am ready for some warmer weather.

19. Favorite place to be: I enjoy being with my husband and kids. Vacation time together is always fun.

20. How did you bring in the new year? With my husband. At home, I think we both went to bed early though.

21. Like to go: Out to eat, shopping, vacations.

22. 3 people who will complete this first: Tiffany, maybe a few others too.

23. There was no 23.

24. What color shirt are you wearing? Black/blue together

25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Never have.

26. Can you whistle? Yes

27. Favorite Color: I tend to lean more to earth tones. With my clothes and house.

28. Would you be a pirate? No.

29. What songs do you sing in the shower? Usually a worship song.

30. Favorite Russian Chauffeur's name? Can't say I know of any.

31. Favorite boys name: Well, I guess it would be Ian, since that is what we named our son.

32. What's in your pocket right now? A receipt from wal-mart.

33. Last thing that made you laugh: Izze made me laugh the other day. She said something and it was the seriousness of the way she said it, and the expression on her face that made me keep laughing.

34. Best bed sheets as a child: I really can't say. I don't remember any specific ones.

35. Worst injury you've ever had? Stitches in between my eyes. On the bone part, up from your nose.

36. Do you love where you live? Yes, love it!

37. How many TV's in house? 2

38. Who is your loudest friend? I can't think of any really. All my friends seem even tempered.

39. How many pets do you have? None.

40. Does anyone have a crush on you? Yes, my husband has a HUGE one on me!

41. What is your favorite book? Read? I always remember this book called Prayer that one of my professors in College had us read. At the time it made an impact in my life.

42. What is your favorite candy? I like all kinds, maybe jolly ranchers though.

43. Favorite sports team? OSU Cowboys!!

44. What were you doing at 12am last night? Sleeping

45. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Well, Izze come in our room at about 5:30am this morning, and I remember thinking, oh no, this means she won't be going back to sleep, so neither will I.

Well, that completes all my answers. Hope you guys enjoyed it, and maybe learned something new about me. Now I tag YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment