Thursday, March 20, 2008

Pre-Easter Fun!






Monday, our mom's group had our annual Easter egg hunt for the kids. Izze was old enough this year to really look for them, and she had a good little bucket full of eggs when the hunt was over. Ian got a couple little eggs too. It was harder for him, because I was holding him and trying to take pictures at the same time. Next year little man, and you will be old enough. Izze was so excited to open them up and see what was inside. We are still eating candy from them. Becky fixed us a great lunch and topped it off with cupcakes. Izze had green frosting everywhere. Izze loves to play at Carter's house, because he has lots of great toys. Ian seemed to be enjoying himself too this time. He is standing a lot and playing now. He seemed to be interested in Carter's train table. I got lots of great pictures (I remembered my camera this time)! Izze enjoyed being with all her little friends, and I enjoyed being with my great friends. It is always so much fun to be together. Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment