Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Past activites/Ramblings......

Well, I meant to do some blogging a few days back, but got distracted with other things it seems. I had someone tell me they look at my blog every day to see if I have posted new things, so I will try and do better. This blog will be dedicated to some fun things we have done lately.
Last week, we met Brian for lunch at one of our favorite places to go as a family, which is Saturn Grill. They have some of the best soups, sandwiches, salads, and pumpkin spice cookies with cream cheese icing, and good tea too. The kids seem to like this place because of the big half round seats and all the stars on the walls. We also enjoying shopping/looking at the shops around there too after lunch, a favorite is shoe gypsy. We got to meet with some friends and have dinner one night last week. Brian got back from his trip, and he brought gifts for all. He usually does that when he gets back from a trip. Ian got a football, Izze got a little jewelry box that you use markers to color on, she was really excited about doing that, and I got a fashion magazine and chocolate, great stuff. We got to have dinner with paw paw jack this last weekend, which we always enjoy. Izze always talks his ear off. I think I already mentioned this in a previous blog, but Izze is no longer in pull-ups at all. She is doing really well, we are very excited, and she has gotten a lot of little prizes since the big experience, so she is loving it. You can tell she is proud of herself too. This Monday, we had a fun mom's group at one of the mom's home. Izze and Ian always enjoy playing with other kids toys. Today, Tuesday, we had a fun time at the Library. Today was parachute day, Izze really likes when they have that. Ian and Izze were on opposite sides of the parachute and Ian did so well holding it and doing stuff this time. Isabelle did great by herself. I would watch her and she would smile at me as if to say look at me mommy I'm doing it all by myself. She seems to grow smarter, more independent, and just bigger all the time. I really have noticed it lately too, it seems like the closer she gets to the four year mark. Today, we also got a visit from papa Lin and Nanny Carol. The kids really enjoy seeing them, and yes Izze talked papas ear off. Time was too short, but maybe we will get to see them again soon. Tonight, we have band practice, the kids like going and playing and seeing Easter. Well, that about covers it all, hope to keep up a little better. Have a great Tuesday everyone. American Idol starts tonight!!! Yeppy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment