Thursday, January 15, 2009

burrrr.........

burrr........ it is so cold today. The cold front moved in and it is in the mid 20's today. The kids and I stilled braved the weather to do a little grocery shopping. They both like to look at the lobsters when we go. That is almost the first thing Ian says now, in his little voice. So cute. Of course too, going to the potty seems to be a routine now when we go to walmart. It usually takes us an hour and a half to two hours to get it done, so I guess Izze can't hold it that long. I am learning patience every time we go to Walmart now. It is good for me. LOL We rush home to get lunch done, and play a little before nap time. Now, sections of my floor are covered in crumbs and leftover food, so I guess I better get to cleaning. Hope to have a great weekend coming!!

1 comment: