Monday, January 5, 2009

Moving On To 09'

It's hard to believe we are in a New Year already. To me saying 2009, is strange. Well, we wrapped up 08' with a great Christmas and then a great New Years' Eve with friends. On New Years' Eve we celebrated with some friends of ours and their families. Last year we met at Red Robin to eat, so we thought we might as well make it a tradition, so we all settled down with some good hamburgers and steak fries. Yummy. (planning to start the "good" eating the next week).haha I have already begin to plan in my head some things I would like to accomplish this year and get done, just have to get them on something I can see everyday. This will be a new year of change, and growth. Not only in our church, but with the kids. Izze will be four in July and starting pre-k this next Aug. "Gasp". I only have a few more months to her all by myself, and then no turning back. She is becoming such a big girl. We have mastered the potty, both in #1, and #2 now. Now we are done with pull-ups all together, she is pull-up free! This is a huge milestone for those of you who know how we have progressed in this area. She shows so many signs of being independent, and can I just say how much I love her so. Ian will be turning two in April, can it be, yes it is. He is starting to talk more in little sentences, saying, mommy go, or I'll ask him something, and he'll say, don't know. He picks up on so much, I think Izze talking so well helps him along too. He is so sweet, and loud. lol. He wants and tries to everything his sister does. We have a song we sing together at night and he is so cute singing it. His little voice will go up high, and then he humms with me the rest. Can I say I love this little guy so much. Well, here is to a new year, new changes, new accomplishments, hope it is a great one for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment