Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Forgot/Today!

I forgot in my last post to mention that Brian and I got away last weekend on a date. This was nice because since the holidays it had been awhile. We grabbed a bite at BJ's, which we tried the chicken Parmesan this time, and I would recommend it if you didn't want pizza. When we went in the restaurant it was in the 60's, and when we came out it was freezing, that cold front had moved in. We walked over to the mall to do a little shopping/looking, but the main purpose was to watch a movie. We shared our meal at BJ's so we could indulge in the butter popcorn at the movies, and indulge we did. It was great!! The movie was a really good one, but I told him it was a "watch at home" movie, because I had a tear or two come to my eyes a couple of times. On the way home we stopped and got a couple of different cake slices to take back and enjoy. It was a great night. I am excited to get back on a normal routine with those date nights with my man!!!



Today, the kids and I met with our friends to have some lunch. Izze really enjoys doing this. She always ask who is going to be there, so we go through all the names, and then where we are going, and what they have to eat. If they don't have pizza, or spaghetti it is usually a no go for her. Good thing this place had pizza. We had a fun time eating and trying to get in a conversation around taking care of our kiddos. So glad we have these friends in our lives. Have a great Wednesday everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. I love routine! I guess it's the consistency of it, or something. I can't believe Izze is almost 4! I didn't realize it had been that long since we last saw you guys. We go through Tulsa on the way home now because Roy's gma and aunt moved over there. Love the new blog background, by the way...

    ReplyDelete