Tuesday, January 1, 2008

THE NEW YEAR - 2008!

Now that it is a new year why not jump on the ban-wagon with the rest of the world! Really though a new year does make you want to start fresh, and try to accomplish some things that you didn't quite get to in the last 365 days. There are some things I would like to do/accomplish in this new year, so here it goes.
1. I would like to stop saying, "I THINK" in a sentence when I could just say "I KNOW". (Pet-Peav of mine lately, about myself.)
2. I would like to be more organized! (junk drawers cleared out, pictures in actual photo albums, etc, etc.)
3.TIME, as I blogged about before. I would like to be better at time management, although taking in consideration that kids, and naps WILL play a big role. I do consider their sleep, and other needs a major priority. I would like to not feel so rushed to get to places.
4.Workout! The gym probably won't happen at this stage in my life, so I'll have to break out the pilates.
5.Be a more creative person! In all aspects of life!
I think the most important thing for me this year would be to become better! A better child of God, a better wife, mother, friend to those in my life. So, for the rest of the year I will strive to accomplish, or at least do better at these things along with many more, with the help of those closest to me. So here is to the next 363 days - may I be a better person at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment