Sunday, December 30, 2007

BYE, BYE 2007!

TIME, TIME, TIME......................... WHERE has all the TIME gone? As the new year draws closer, I catch myself asking the above question pretty often. How can it be that this little baby boy, I know I just had a few weeks ago(to me it seems like that) is going to be a big ONE YEAR OLD before summer is even knocking at our door. Also, that our sweet Isabelle is going to be turning THREE YEARS OLD before the summer ends. I, desperately wanting both of them to slow down, but knowing that it is not possible. I think about Izze starting school, and I cringe. Oh Lord help me to embrace this adventure, even if it means my little girl is growing up. Could I hold on to 2007 for a little bit longer? It was a good year! Izze turned two, we celebrated our 9 year anniversary, Ian was born, Ian was dedicated, we made new friends, and said good bye to some, we built closer relationships with friends and family, we said bye to some dear family members (see you someday grandma), we added new members to the Rush name, we had fun vacations, great staff retreats, accomplished some personal goals, and the list could go on and on, but lets stop there for time sake. I will treasure the memories and moments spent together, and look forward to many, many more of them. Good Bye 2007!

Where will, and what will 2008 bring us?? I ask this with anticipation and a little bewilderment, of not knowing. I have some things I would like to work on for the new year, and speaking of TIME, that would be one of them. Time management, what a concept!

Anyways, some thoughts of mine as 2008 is already starring us in the face. Have a great New Year's Everyone!! With much love to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment