Thursday, December 6, 2007

THURSDAY!



Today is Thursday! We have had a busy week so far. Izze and Ian had a great birthday party to attend this week. Izze had so much fun playing and dancing around. Then they both had to have a second round of the flu shot, that day was interesting. Ian usually stops crying when I pick him up, and he is ok. Izze on the other hand, doesn't want me to put her down. She doesn't want to see the band aid and if she does it makes her start to cry. This resulted in me carrying her on one hip and carrying Ian in his carrier on the other arm, all the way to the car. She cried most of the way home. When nap time rolled around she didn't want her pants off to change her diaper or anything. So, I put her down pants and all, and she only slept for about 40 min. The rest of the day she wanted to sit on the couch and have the blanket on her. She is so dramatic sometimes. Then I remember how much I don't like shots, and I guess she probably gets it from me. Thankfully we won't have to have more shots until much later. Today, the kids are having their Christmas pictures taken. They are getting all decked out in their new Christmas clothes that nanny Carol and papa Lin got for them. They will look so cute. Busy week, but still a good one. Here's to a great weekend, just around the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment