Thursday, November 29, 2007

Anyone for Tea?

It's THURSDAY! This means it is our long day (without daddy until about 9:00 or so tonight). Izze and I thought we would embrace the day and have a tea party in her princess tent. She was all dressed up in her pink and purple boas ready for tea. She would pour the tea (pretend tea) in the little tea cups, and we sat in the tent sipping away. Of course we had to bring her lamb in with us so lamb could have some tea too. We don't do much without lamb there with us. As I sat there sipping and laughing, I thought to myself this is what I want her to remember, moments like these. Later today we plan to do some errands, which she likes too, but I know this "tea time" will be one of our favorite things to do together. I know it will be for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment