Thursday, November 8, 2007

Quality Daddy Time!



Our little girl loves her daddy. I got this picture of them the other night. I had just feed Ian and put him to bed and Izze and daddy were having some "quality" daddy time. She likes to watch the "train show," as she calls it. Others of us know it as The Polar Express. She likes to watch it a little bit before she goes to bed, and any other time that we will let her too. I think it is so important to her and to him to have that time together. She will grow up having that "man" in her life to show her how other men that will be in her future should treat her. I know they will have many more daddy, daughter times and that makes me so excited. She loves to "work" with daddy out in the garage, on the car, or yard. Whatever he is doing she likes to help. If she knows he is going outside to the garage she says, Izze work with daddy. She will sit in the car and hold bolts, screws or whatever they are working on together. She likes to sit in the front seat and pretend to drive, she has a big smile on her face because she thinks she is doing something so great. I love seeing them together!

No comments:

Post a Comment