Thursday, November 15, 2007

Me Time!

Today, as I sit to create this blog, the outside is already reminding me of the winter cold to come. But, today I do seem to enjoy it. We (the kids and I) had lunch with our favorite person, Daddy! This is daddy's long day, so we try and meet with him on Thursdays to spend some time with him. Right now both kids are down for a nap and it's just me listening to Vince Guaraldi (A Charlie Brown Christmas) and a hot cup of tea. We have all been a little under the weather lately, and this is just what the doctor ordered for mommy (me) today. I am thinking about the Christmas list next to me, that I need to start on. It can wait a bit. Izze ask about everyday if we can put up the Christmas Tree. We keep telling her in about a week. To her though there is no time, at least that she can understand. We plan to take her to a Christmas Tree farm this year. The ones I know about have hot chocholate and candy canes. She will love that. Can't wait to see her face light up. Well, here's to many more great Thursdays, and "ME TIMES."

No comments:

Post a Comment