Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Nanny Visit!

Nanny Carol made a visit to our house yesterday! It was Christmas that we last saw her, so this was a treat! Izze was so excited to see her. I think she thought Nanny and Carol were two different people. She kept saying "Carol Coming" to Nanny. I usually just say nanny, but I threw in the Nanny Carol and I think it through her off. We tried to tell her that this was Carol, but I'm not sure she understood completely. Nanny brought us lunch again. Izze likes the popcorn chicken from Sonic, it was nice to have something already made that she would eat. For those of you that know what kind of picky eater she is. Nanny was passing through on her way back to Amarillo, TX. Her and papa are getting ready to move into their new house in February. It is suppose to be finished the middle of Feb. We are looking forward to making a trip there to see their new house and spend some time with them. Hope to see you in a few months!

No comments:

Post a Comment