Thursday, January 10, 2008

Thursday


Thursday! Yep our long day. Today we meet with daddy at Jason's deli for some lunch. Izze was excited to see him. She missed him last night too, because of some late night activities going on. This way she got to see him for a little bit. We like Jason's deli. I like the salad bar and soups, and Izze likes to eat the pickled okra (or little devils, as my brother and I would call them when we were growing up). She thinks they are pickles. It sometimes seems so fast and furious trying to get everyone in and seated, and then eating, but it was still good to get out. Ian and I are still fighting off this cold thing that we have had for about two and half weeks. I think his is partially due to teeth though. I can see another one on the top popping through. He is popping them out like crazy. Izze has been playing dress up with all of Ian's clothes today. The ones he has out grown. She had on one of Ian's 3 to 6 month sleepers. Just the top half on and a couple of buttons. She didn't understand why she couldn't were it to bed. The kids and I did a second run to Walmart for the week, and the day ended with a little play time on the floor. It was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment