Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Growing Boy!




Ian is growing sooo fast! He now has six teeth, three on top and three on bottom! It seems he was getting in the three top teeth all at the same time around Christmas! He is only 8 months old. Izze didn't get her first one until she was 8 or 9 months old, so Ian is moving fast. His newest thing is clapping his hands. We say "clap your hands," and he does, it is really cute. He is getting more expressive, and his personality is coming out even more. He is already showing signs of moving to the crawling stage. He gets up on his knees and kinda rocks back and forth. He just doesn't know he can move yet, but when he figures that out, he will be everywhere. I think he will be a little bit harder to keep track of than Izze was. We'll see. He already moves around on the floor so fast, he will be in another direction than what I placed him in seconds. We have this game we play when I am changing his diaper on the changing table. I put a blanket rolled up at his head so he doesn't hit his head on the end of the table, because he has before, he pushes a lot with his legs. Anyways, he will grab it and I will put it back and say "you can't have that". Well, he thinks it is a game and will grab it repeatedly until diaper changing is over. It's fun for both of us. I think it is exciting to both of us because everything for him is new and for the first time, and for me, I love to see his face light up! Many more adventures to come with this little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment