Saturday, January 26, 2008

The Prayer!


This Friday night Izze and the kids and I were driving in the car to run some errands. Izze says, Mommy I don't feel good. I was thinking, does she really not feel good, or is she just saying that. She has heard that phrase a lot lately with all of us being sick in the last month. I preceded to ask where it hurt and she said her tummy and then ask to pray for it. I ask if she wanted to pray and she did. It was quite and precise with meaning and intent in it, and I heard her say in Jesus name amen. At that moment I was the proudest parent. Thinking to myself we have taught her something in her little two years on this earth. Then later she said her head hurt and we had to pray for it too. That was ok with me. I pray she will always know where our source of strength and help comes from. I don't think she really was "not feeling good", because she never got sick or had any symptoms of anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment