Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Friendship, lunch & Oklahoma WIND!

Today, it is a very windy day, but has been a good one. The kids and I met with a friend for some lunch. One of Izze's favorite places, because it has a play zone, which I could hardly get her out of. The place was giving balloons out to the kids, so each got one, but Ian's soon burst with the wind and the ground rubbing outside. He said "oh man". I told him I was sorry, and then he said he was sorry to me. So cute. We proceeded to the car and I couldn't find my keys. The wind was blowing my hair everywhere, and I couldn't see very well, finally after looking, and looking, there they were, in the place I had already looked. LOL. I do this often now days, usually with my keys and cell phone. All this to say, so glad the Lord has placed certain people in our lives to call friends. Thank you friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment