Friday, April 10, 2009

The Prayer......

Just last night when sitting down for dinner, Ian wanted to say the prayer. His prayers are like a whisper, he says them so quietly you can't really understand him unless you are his mommy, then it is sketchy sometimes. He started, and then Isabelle said, "brother, I will show you how to pray", and it went something like this, to the best of my memory. "Lord, pray for protection, pray for burrito, thank you for everything given us, for friends/family, pray for daddy (we hadn't had dinner with him all week, so I think she was missing him), pray for wind (it was really windy outside), and she proceeded to pray for other things and ended with, "in Jesus name amen," and Ian said, "amen." Then she said, "see brother, that's how you pray". It was so sweet I wish I would have had it on video. They are both pretty amazing little people.

Happy Easter Weekend to everyone!!

1 comment: