Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Pre-K??

Yesterday, was a big day in the Rush household, we enrolled Isabelle for Pre-K.. This was very exciting and made me anxious at the same time. I see in her everyday experiences that she is ready to start this adventure, but me, well, I'll get there. Now we wait to see if she will get in. There are so many kids that want to attend, and not enough space in the surrounding schools. We should know by the end of this month. We are just praying for the best choice. Pre-K here we come!

2 comments:

  1. YIKES! I just enrolled Carter in Pre-K as well, and I'm not especially looking forward to it. I know I have to let him go eventually, but I'm going to miss having him at home. Bryson begins Mother's Day Out in the fall twice a week, then Pre-K next year. Why do they have to grow up so fast?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Izze! Can't wait to read the future posts on her adventures in Pre-K. We'll be praying for the best!

    ReplyDelete