Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Fruits......

Galatians 5:22 "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control."

This scripture has been rolling around in my heart and mind for the last week or so. I am trying to become more and more like this scripture every day. I know that the word of God says it, I just need to have it represented in my life fully. I think that is the key word "fully". Everyday can be challenging with people, situations, but this is the word of God, is it not? The Bible is my guide line.

James 1:27 "Do not merely listen to the word and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says."
Help me Lord not to deceive myself. I am a child of God, I am a believer in the word. I trust the Lord to do his work in me, to mold me new each day! Let the fruits of the spirit be evident in me, daily! Thank you Lord.

This was for me today, but if it strengthened anyone else, to God be the glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment