Monday, February 25, 2008

Zoo!

Today was just beautiful weather. The sun is shining a little too. Our mom's group went to the Zoo today, and Izze loved it. Last time we went to the zoo, I think she was too little to remember. She got to see the gorillas up close. At first she didn't want me to get to close to the glass window that separated us from them. Finally she decided it was ok. They are pretty amazing creatures. She got to see the rhinos, elephants, lions, and of course all her little friends. I let her out of the stroller, and she enjoyed the freedom of running and exploring everything around her. Ian seemed to enjoy the Zoo too. He seemed like he was sitting back taking everything in. You didn't hear much out of him. At the end of our adventure Izze and Camden kept yelling bye to one another across the elephant pens. He would yell, good bye Isabelle, and she would yell back, bye Camden until we were far enough away they couldn't see each other anymore. It was very cute. Like I said the weather was perfect, even a little hot from all the walking, I would suppose. It's good for me though. At least that's what I kept telling myself all the way up the hill to get back to the exit. That stroller can get heavy with both kids in it. Anyways, just want to say thank you to our mom's group, because we have a great group of women and mothers. Becky you do a great job with planning everything out for us to do! We will miss you when you move. The Zoo will definitely be a place we go back to when it starts warming up more. Have a great Monday everyone! (Yes, I forgot my camera again, no pictures again. Next time!)

No comments:

Post a Comment