Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Valentines Party!

Yesterday, our mom's group got together to have a Valentines party for the kids. One of our mom's opened her home, and all her kids toys to us and to our kids. Thank you so much Amy! We had lots of yummy stuff to eat, and the kids loved playing up stairs in the play room. I had to go and find Izze to get her to come and eat, or to do anything else. Amy has a great house with lots of room to play. Izze got to decorate her own Valentine bucket to put her Valentines in. She put hearts all over it. Then it was time to pass out the Valentines. Now, that took skill and patience. I was holding Ian and trying to pass out the Valentines, Izze was pre - occupied with all the festivities. I forgot my camera, so no pictures this time. I am really disappointed about that, but my friends all got really cute pictures with all the kids together and their Valentine buckets. After the festivities we headed out for home to take naps. I guess the kids were over tired because it was hard to get them down for a nap and then they both slept less than an hour, but at least they had fun. Except Ian, every time I would put him down and leave the room he would cry. He is a mommy's boy, or separation anxiety has kicked in. Have a great Valentines day on Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment