Thursday, February 21, 2008

Update-Cafe Nova!

Wow! It seems like so many things have been happening, my thoughts overwhelm me. I can't remember everything I was going to blog about. First things first. Getting back to Valentine's day, my update on Cafe Nova. It was hip, modern & a fun place to eat. Inside they had great stuff to get decorating ideas from. We enjoyed a three course meal that was really good. Although a little more formal than we usually indulge in, our taste buds were not lacking. The chocolate molten lava cake was amazing. Anyone who loves chocolate would savor every bite. At the end of a wonderful dinner, we both decided that we preferred Deep Fork Grill for special occasions though. We enjoyed the evening together, with the kids fast asleep at home with the sitter. After dinner we headed back home for a little relaxing and a movie. It was a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment