Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Trip to see the Clydesdales!!





Today, our mom's group headed to Yukon to see the Clydesdale horses. Isabelle was really excited to see them, until we actually "got" to see them. Both her and Ian were glued to me, I couldn't move because they were holding on so tight. Ian didn't even want to see them in their stalls. He would turn his head away from them, and say, "horses scare me". Isabelle just held on to my leg. I think she really wanted to pet them, but was just too intimidated by them. They were really big, but beautiful Clydesdale horses. They got to see a zebra, and some small horses and they liked that better, although, it was on the other side of the gate. They both pet a doggie, but even the doggie snapped at them some, by that time, I thought it was time to go. It was a very beautiful day to be out there though. Maybe next time they will be up for petting them. The little horse statue out front worked for both of them though. LOL

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I am like that with horses, too! One tried to bite me once while riding him at Horse Thief Canyon - haven't been on one since! Yes, we are all still waiting for Warren's arrival - I am very ready to get rid of this gigantic belly!

    ReplyDelete