Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Sick bug, Sick bug, Please go away.......

Well, the sick bug has hit again. We had two different Doctors appointments yesterday, and we were at the pharmacy two different times yesterday as well. Today, looks to be the same with two more doctors appointments. I usually never go to the Doctor, but my throat is so sore, I think I need too. Ian has an ear infection that infected one of his eyes, so he is on antibiotics. Izze is the only one who doesn't seem to be sick, just a little runny nose, but that seems to be a constant at times. All our usual activities have been put on hold for this week, except a few. Ian is not contagious, so that is a plus. Looking forward to a healthier weekend.

I have so much I need to post, maybe today. Hope everyone keeps healthy.

2 comments:

  1. I am sorry to hear that. I hope that you all get feeling better soon. We missed you guys on Monday. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry we missed you guys. We really wanted to come. We will miss you dearly. Please visit often. Wish you the very best!!

    ReplyDelete