Sunday, February 8, 2009

The Simple Things......

Ian, Me, and Isabelle before we left for our trip. They were so excited that Nanny and Papa would be there, and putting them night, night!








Me, and Isabelle. She wanted one more hug.





I would say I am a person who enjoys the simple things in life. I enjoy being with my kids and my husband. Hanging out with friends. A good cup of coffee. A nice piece of chocolate, or a whole big piece is better. I enjoy staring at the stars, and the moon with the kids. This makes them so excited to point out the moon and stars to show me. I love to hear my kids say, "I love you mommy". I love to get a card or email from my husband, just to say he thinks a lot of me. I so enjoy getting away on our Dallas trips too, with or without the kids, but without is usually more relaxing. All this to say, last weekend Brian and I got to get away on a Dallas trip for a couple of days by ourselves, thanks to Nanny Carol, and papa Lin. Thank you so much to them for taking their time, so we could get away a couple of days. We had so much fun. We ate late every night. I say late but in Dallas, 9:00pm isn't that late, but in our house dinner is around 5:00, because of early bedtimes, so 9pm was late for us, it was great! We had our favorite Tex-Mex, favorite Italian, favorite French, and of course our favorite "hot spots" to shop at. Yes, these times are special for me, and I love to spend them with my best friend, my husband. Can't wait to go again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment