Thursday, February 12, 2009

Ian's 1st Haircut!!

Ian with his hair already cut.








Ian getting his hair cut.








Back of Ian's hair before he got it cut.








Isabelle getting her hair cut too.











Yesterday, Ian got his first haircut. I wasn't sure about cutting those beautiful golden locks, but it was beginning to look a little like a mullet. We can't have that, but on him it was so cute. He never cried or acted like he didn't want it cut, he just sat really still. I'm not sure he knew what to think. He is so handsome, but I think I will be glad for some of it to grow back. I just love his long hair. I got to save some of his hair for his baby book too. Ian and I enjoyed some cookies while Isabelle was getting her hair done. We didn't go as short this time, because she said she wanted it to grow longer, so....... We cut her bangs and a little shape up, but that was it this time. I guess we will see how growing it out is. They both look so cute in their new do's.

1 comment:

  1. How cute! I know you miss the curls but he looks like a big boy now!!

    ReplyDelete