Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mother's Day 2008!




We have had a busy weekend and week so far. It's all that good busy stuff though. This weekend we spent a lot of family time together. The kids and Brian took me shopping for Mother's Day, and then a little dinner. We tried a different place to shop and I really enjoyed it. It reminded me of being at Utica Square in Tulsa, except smaller.
I really enjoyed Mother's Day this year. Izze and Ian (with daddy's help)made me a card. It was exciting to get something from Izze that she actually did herself. I waited 7 years for my Isabelle and almost 2 for Ian, they mean so much to me. I am so in awe of them and to God for giving them to us. Being a Mother is one of the most challenging things I think I have done, but the most rewarding too. I wouldn't want to be doing anything else at this time in their lives. They are both in fun stages, and each seems to be doing new things all the time. Izze is singing more and pretending to play different instruments. I wonder who she gets that from? Ian is saying more words, and being more expressive. He seems like he knows a lot of what is going on and being said now. I LOVE those little gifts from God!
Brian and the kids took me out for dinner after the Sunday services, and naps were finished up. My choice, it was Outback! I really had a great Mother's Day, thanks to my husband and babies for a great day!

This Sunday was also my first Sunday back on the worship team! I was really excited and yet anxious about how the kids would do with being there for four services. They did great though. A little tired, but I didn't have to go and get them once. I was so glad.
This was also the 6th year Anniversary of People's Church. How exciting! It is funny to look back at where we started from and where God has brought us today! So many things have changed and developed, and so many lives have been changed. What can you say except----Thank you God for a great 6 years of being at People's Church, and being with the leadership team that we are privileged to be a part of!

No comments:

Post a Comment