Thursday, May 15, 2008

Breezy Walk!

Tired babies!








Look at those smiles!






The kids and I took a little walk before nap time today! It was a little breezy, and cool, but not bad. The kids didn't seem to mind at all, and by the end of the walk I had to take off my jacket. They do get heavy! They both enjoy taking walks. I would take Isabelle for walks when she was little and now Ian, and they both like taking them. That is the one time I don't really hear much out of them. By the time we got back home, Ian had his fingers in his mouth (sure sign of ready for a nap), and Izze had her lamb up to her mouth (another sure sign of nap time). It's so funny how they both have certain things they do when they get tired. We had a great walk, and I got my exercise in.

No comments:

Post a Comment